Obama Livid After NFL Legend Destroys Him With One Word
December 26, 2014 7:47pm PST
Barack Obama was humiliated today after NFL legend Steve Young spoke out against him.
The legendary NFL quarterback recently made an analogy between Peyton Manning and Obama in which he called the president a “dictator.”
“Watch for Peyton to speak to the nation, as the president of the United States would speak to the nation tonight,” Young said on ESPN. “And tell them, ‘I am the dictator! I am the one that’s going to take care of everything.’”
His remarks undoubtedly embarrassed Obama, who prides himself on being friends with many A-listers. Young, however, isn’t backing down. He’s made no efforts to apologize for his comments, despite the backlash he’s received from liberals.
What do you think of Young’s comments? Sound off in the comments below!
H/T: Conservative Tribune
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Here’s What Obama Is Trying To Hide About His Hiroshima Visit…
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide