THIS Was Destroyed: Why People Are MAD
December 26, 2014 2:44pm PST
In Ferguson, on the road where Mike Brown died of gunshot wounds, people have been setting tokens of memorial exactly where Brown passed away. In the middle of the road.
And as hard as regular traffic was on the memorial (someone even put cones up so the cars had to drive around), the memorial caught fire in September and burned down to the ground.
Well, last night on Christmas night, someone did the inevitable: they ran the memorial over. Some claim it was intentional. But the skid marks on the road lead others to believe the driver was drunk and didn’t know they were about to hit something until too late.
Whatever the case- stupidity, maliciousness, or intoxication- the location was not a sound choice.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Conservative Reporter Assaulted By Black Lives Matter Protesters On Camera
- Terrorists Planning To BOMB 9/11 Memorial
- Disturbing New Details About Mansur Ball-Bey Come To Light
- Ted Nugent Defies Hollywood – Unloads On Obama-Loving Race-Baiters
- Michael Brown’s Friend Opens Fire On Police – Watch What Happens Next