Outrage After Rush Limbaugh Says This About Race
December 24, 2014 10:13pm PST
Liberals everywhere were outraged this week after Rush Limbaugh said a black man playing James Bond would be “ridiculous.”
The comments were made on Tuesday in regard to leaked Sony emails that revealed that CEO Amy Paschal wanted the black actor Idris Elba to play James Bond. Rush, however, wasn’t having any of it.
“James Bond is a total concept put together by Ian Fleming. He was white and Scottish. Period. That is who James Bond is, was,” the conservative radio show host said. “But now [they are] suggesting that the next James Bond should be Idris Elba, a black Briton, rather than a white from Scotland.”
“That’s not who James Bond is and I know it’s racist to probably point this out,” he added.
Liberals everywhere are outraged by these “racist” remarks, but what do you think about it? Sound off in the comments below!
H/T: Daily Mail
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Just Got The Worst News Of Her Campaign – Democrats Are Panicking
- Black Students Cry Racism – Then Video Footage Reveals The Truth…
- Michelle Obama Tries To Attack US Marine – Gets A BRUTAL Response
- Trump Scrambling To Remove This Video From The Internet – See It Before It’s Deleted
- Patriotic Sheriff ANNIHILATES Hillary Clinton For THIS