Sony Hack Revealed as Marketing Scam
December 23, 2014 10:45pm PST
Sony recently announced that The Interview will be shown in theaters on Christmas day.
It is likely that the entire Sony hack was a genius marketing scam — an inside job, if you will — to create buzz and draw people to the theaters en masse.
Following the hack, the movie is expected to be one of the highest-grossing films of the year.
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- ALERT: Pentagon Makes Horrifying Announcement About North Korea Nuclear Attack
- North Korea Threatens Nuclear Attack On THIS US City
- BREAKING: North Korea Makes Horrifying Announcement – We’re In Big Trouble
- Obama Announces Plans To Negotiate With North Korea