U.S. Military Delivers Some Horrible News to Their Commander-in-Chief
December 23, 2014 4:49pm PST
The President’s approval rating among enlisted men and women has reached an historic low of 15 percent. His previous low was 35 percent, back in 2009.
This probably has something to do with the various failures Obama has fumbled through while occupying the White House. There was Benghazi, where four Americans lost their lives thanks to Barry’s incompetence. Then there was the swap of traitor Bowe Bergdahl in exchange for five high-ranking terrorists. And who could forget the VA scandal.
Of course, there are many more notches on Obama’s belt of epic failures, much to the dismay of those who must call him their Commander-in-Chief. These undoubtedly factored into his dismal approval rating.
Share this report is you agree with the vast majority of U.S. troops that disapprove of Obama.
H/T: Conservative Tribune
You may also like to read:
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS
- BREAKING: ISIS Kills US Serviceman – Please Pray
- Obama Makes Bombshell Announcement – Nobody Saw This Coming
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Michelle Obama Whines That Her Life Is Harder Than Any Soldier’s