Middle Schoolers Make Sex Tape, Share With Classmates
December 23, 2014 12:31pm PST
Local police may be forced to charge middle schoolers with distributing child pornography, after discovering a homemade sex tape had been passed around a Bristol Township school. Two Philadelphia students made the tape and then shared it with their classmates.
School Superintendent Dr. Samuel Lee was made aware of the scandalous material when it was shared among a number of students at the school holiday choral concert. At this point, no charges have been made, but police have confiscated several cell phones in their investigation.
Tell us what you think of this troubling report in the comments section.
(Read More: 7 Teenage Girls Get Pregnant on School Field Trip)
You may also like to read:
- Thug Tries To Rape Woman On Camera, Then Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- BREAKING: Trump Accused Of RAPING 13 Year-Old Girl
- Hillary Clinton Has Been Trying To Hide This For 30 Years – Now It’s Come Back To Destroy Her Campaign
- Teenager Films Her Friend Being Raped – What She Does With The Footage Is Sickening…
- Ted Cruz Caught In Humiliating New Sex Scandal – Trump Will LOVE This