Fox News Gets the Last Laugh After Being Dropped by Dish
December 22, 2014 3:18pm PST
Dish Network’s decision to discontinue carrying Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network was quite shocking, considering Fox is the undisputed leader in ratings among news networks.
Fox News pulls in over 1.2 million viewers each day, and now that their channels are blacked out for Dish customers, Dish stands to lose a massive amount of viewership. This is especially troubling for Dish as they try to compete with ChromeCast and AppleTV.
(Read More: Liberal MSNBC Just Got Some Very Bad News)
Dish has a track record of caving to demands of the channels they carry. In response to their latest dispute with Fox, Tim Carry, the Fox News executive in charge of distribution, commented, “This is the third time in as many months that Dish customers have suffered through a blackout due to Dish’s intransigence. Dish’s record speaks for itself, and makes its rhetoric about ‘reasonable’ agreements ring hollow.”
How long do you think it will be before Fox gets the last laugh in this sticky situation with Dish? Sound off in the comments section!
You may also like to read:
- Barack Obama Caught In Major Lie On Live TV – Watch Him Panic
- Fox News Host Greta Van Susteren Makes Devastating Announcement – She Needs Our Prayers
- Megyn Kelly Drops Bombshell About Her Contract With Fox – This Could Change Everything
- Fox News Host Humiliated On Live TV After This Happens
- Obama Just Challenged Armed Ranchers, Then Got A BRUTAL Response