John Boehner Just Got Some Very Bad News … But You’re Going to Love it
December 22, 2014 8:44am PST
A grassroots campaign has been initiated to fire John Boehner as speaker of the House of Representatives. While it is being downplayed by the liberal mainstream media, it is no podunk effort.
The “Don’t be Yellow: Dump Boehner Now Campaign” was started by the CEO of WND, Joseph Farah. In just one week, 400,000 letters have been sent to Republican representatives prior to the start of the new legislative session. According to the Conservative Tribune, the letters are urging GOP members to replace Boehner with a more conservative alternative.
“While the news cycle has forgotten about Boehner’s betrayal of Republican voters in November, the grass-roots electorate has not,” Farah said. Clearly, as they have sent a stack of letters over 13 stories high to the House. Hopefully, that will be more than enough to garner the 30 Republican votes it would take to initiate a search for Boehner’s replacement.
Share this report if you think it’s time to ditch John Boehner!
You may also like to read:
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- US House Preparing To Vote On Impeachment – White House Panicking
- BREAKING: New Democrat To Possibly Enter Race To Challenge Hillary
- Panic After Trump Makes MAJOR Announcement – This Is About to Get Messy
- Trump Earns Bombshell Endorsement – This Could Change Everything