Obama Reacts To NYPD Cop Killings In A Despicable Way
December 22, 2014 7:33am PST
President Barack Obama reacted to the news that two NYPD cops had been murdered over the weekend the only way that he knew how: by playing golf.
Obama was on the golf course when he was told of the deaths, and he reportedly immediately returned to his game afterwards.
“The President has been briefed on the Brooklyn police shooting. White House officials continue to monitor the situation,” reported Wall Street Journal’s Carol Lee.
Obama received harsh criticism in September for golfing just minutes after releasing a statement about the beheading of American journalist James Foley.
“You know, it is always a challenge when you’re supposed to be on vacation because you’re followed everywhere. There’s always going to be some tough news somewhere,” Obama whined at the time. “I should have anticipated the optics.”
Judging from his latest reaction to a major crisis, it appears that Obama has not learned his lesson.
What do you think about the president’s behavior? Sound off in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Here’s What Obama Is Trying To Hide About His Hiroshima Visit…
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide