Jesse Jackson Slams Those Who Call Him A “Race Baiter”
December 19, 2014 4:05pm PST
Jesse Jackson has made a career out of complaining about race. Now, he is going a step further by complaining about race baiting.
During a recent interview, a television host asked him how he felt about being lumped in with race baiters such as Al Sharpton and Martin Luther King Jr. Jackson replied that he feels that he is more like MLK than Sharpton, but he added that anyone who calls them “race baiters” is racist themselves.
“You know Dr. King was accused of being a race baiter as he fought the forces of the south, as he fought the George Wallaces,” Jackson said, “they called him a communist at the same time.”
Jackson did not appear to be too happy about being lumped into the same category as Sharpton, who has been receiving the majority of attention in the race baiting community over the last few months. Perhaps Jackson is a bit jealous of his more popular counterpart…
Do you think the term “race baiter” is racist, or is this yet another example of PC ridiculousness? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!
H/T: Conservative Tribune
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Just Got The Worst News Of Her Campaign – Democrats Are Panicking
- Black Students Cry Racism – Then Video Footage Reveals The Truth…
- Al Sharpton Gets The Worst News Of His Life – May Go To Prison
- Patriotic Sheriff ANNIHILATES Hillary Clinton For THIS
- Donald Trump Gets Shocking Endorsement – Nobody Saw This Coming