GRAPHIC: ISIS Sends Brutal Message To America With New Beheading Video
December 19, 2014 3:49pm PST
ISIS has released a new beheading video, sending a clear message to the United States that they will continue to toy with us as long as they can.
The video shows the terrorist group interrogating a large group of hostages, who are all wearing orange jumpsuits. The footage then cuts to the beheading of one anonymous hostage in front of a mosque.
While the hostage who was executed was probably not American, the video was clearly meant to send a message to the U.S. Despite the fact that our government has repeatedly promised to take ISIS down, the terrorists are trying to show that they are unfazed, and that they will continue to execute innocent hostages indefinitely.
What do you think of this disturbing footage? Sound off in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- Entitled Muslim Employee Makes Insane Demand – Patriotic Boss Hits Him Back With THIS
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- You Won’t Believe What’s Down the Street From Obama’s New Mansion…This Proves He’s A Muslim
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America