Michelle Obama Comes After WWII Veterans In A Disturbing Way
December 19, 2014 2:50pm PST
Michelle Obama’s latest lunch rules are having a devastating impact on a surprising group of cherished Americans: World War II veterans.
Thanks to Michelle’s Healthy Hunger-Free Kids Act, children will no longer be able to raise money for worthy causes by selling baked goods during school hours.
The Act has been particularly hard to swallow for the students at Waccamaw Middle School, who last year raised $2,500 in just three weeks through bake sales to send a World War II veteran on an honor trip to Washington D.C. They hoped to do the same thing again this year, but the first lady has made that almost impossible.
“It’s going to be devastating,” Georgetown County School Superintendent Randy Dozier told the press. “It’s definitely going to hurt fundraising.”
The kids could always set up a fruit stand, but who would want to buy that?!
What do you think of Michelle Obama’s latest bright idea? Sound off in the comments below!
H/T: Conservative Tribune
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Loses It – Mouths Off In Humiliating Tirade
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- What Barack and Michelle Obama Did Over The Weekend Will Make You SICK