Whoopi And Rosie Turn On Each Other In Brutal Fight About Racism
December 19, 2014 8:09am PST
Things heated up on Thursday’s episode of The View when liberal idiots Rosie O’Donnell and Whoopi Goldberg turned on each other in a major way.
The hosts were discussing Barack Obama’s recent allegations that he faced racism firsthand when he was mistaken for a waiter. When Rosie suggested that racism was a key factor in the incident, Whoopi completely lost it.
“You are a white lady telling me what is racist to you,” Whoopi shouted.
“I’m a gay American whose been called an [expletive],” Rosie hit back. “I have a black kid at my house, Whoopi. I have a black kid I raise!”
“That is not the same thing,” Whoopi replied.
“You don’t have to be black to know what racism is,” Rosie argued.
“Yes you do,” Whoopi stated.
The fight comes as tensions continues to rise on The View, with both Whoopi and Rosie fighting for control. Watch the clip for yourself and see what you think. Whose side are you on? Sound off in the comments below!
H/T: Daily Mail
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Here’s What Obama Is Trying To Hide About His Hiroshima Visit…
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide