Megyn Kelly Confronts Obama To His Face In An Epic Way
December 18, 2014 3:41pm PST
Megyn Kelly was invited to the annual White House Christmas party in December. Once she arrived, however, things got awkward fast.
The Fox News host appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live! this week to recount her uncomfortable exchange with President Obama during the event.
When Obama approached her and said, “The White House is a pretty fun place, isn’t it?” Kelly blurted out, “It is. Maybe we’ll be here in two years.”
Kelly explained to Kimmel that she meant the comment as a joke that she and her husband would run for the office in 2016, but Obama did not find it funny at all.
“I think all he was thinking was, ‘Who is we? Oh, she’s with Fox News Oh, I don’t like Fox News. Oh, that’s for Republicans, she must mean the Republicans! Is this a shot at me at my Christmas party?’” she said.
“President Obama, I apologize,” Kelly said with a grin. “I didn’t mean it that way.”
What do you think of Megyn Kelly’s story? Sound off in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Here’s What Obama Is Trying To Hide About His Hiroshima Visit…
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide