MSNBC Reporter Found Dead In Apparent Suicide
December 18, 2014 3:30pm PST
An MSNBC analyst was found dead on Wednesday afternoon after he apparently committed suicide.
John “Jay Fahy was a prominent attorney who frequently served as a legal analyst on MSNBC. He was found dead under a railroad bridge in Rutherford, New Jersey, just 300 yards from his office. Bergen County prosecutor John L. Molinelli confirmed that his death came as “the result of a single gunshot wound to the head, fired with a handgun.”
Fahy’s death came as a shock to his family and friends, who saw very little indication that anything was wrong.
“I feel like I just lost my brother,” said an anonymous associate of the analyst. “Everybody’s in tears right now.”
“Something happened in the last two weeks,” the person added. “But none of us can figure out what it is.”
Fahy was a frequent guest on numerous MSNBC shows. Most recently, he appeared to discuss George Zimmerman’s now concluded second-degree murder trial.
You may also like to read:
- Hillary Clinton Never Wanted Anyone To See This Footage – This Could Change Everything
- BREAKING: Andrea Tantaros Taken Off Fox Lineup – You Won’t Believe The Reason Why
- Megyn Kelly Gets Some Amazing News – She Never Saw This Coming
- Fox News Host Greta Van Susteren Makes Devastating Announcement – She Needs Our Prayers
- BREAKING: At Least Twenty Dead In Devastating Terrorist Bombing