Obama Just Got Some Very Bad News
December 17, 2014 5:19pm PST
As of Tuesday, Obama has officially taken executive action more than any other president in the history of the United States. He will no longer be able to use the argument that what he’s doing has been done before by every other Commander-in-Chief.
Obama has issued 195 executive orders and 198 presidential memoranda. Among these was a directive issued to the Department of Labor to collect salary information from federal contractors and subcontractors to determine whether minorities are being paid fairly, as well as one to the Department of Education allowing certain borrowers to cap student loan payments at 10 percent of income, according to Western Journalism.
How will Obama justify his lawlessness now? I suppose we’ll have to wait and see. Share this report if you think Obama’s tyrannical presidency must be reigned in.
You may also like to read:
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS
- Obama Makes Bombshell Admission – This Could Get Him Impeached
- Obama-Voting Welfare Queen LOSES IT After Seeing THIS Sign At Store
- BREAKING: Obama Launches New Executive Action – This Is His Worst One Yet