Obama Actively Seeking Excuse to Nuke Russia
December 17, 2014 1:15pm PST
We will be lucky if Obama has not started World War III by 2016. A Wednesday report by infowars revealed that the President is working towards a war with Russia by actively seeking support from European countries.
Obama’s hypocrisy is once again evidenced by this new information. If you recall, he lambasted Mitt Romney during a 2012 debate for saying that Russia “is without question our number one geopolitical foe.” Even the National Journal admitted as much, running the headline “Mitt Romney Was Right: Russia Is Our Biggest Geopolitical Foe” in May.
While Obama may want to nuke Russia, he has seriously diminished America’s chances of coming out on top after an attack of such magnitude. Russia has more nuclear warheads deployed than the U.S. for the first time in history, and while Obama continues to cut back our defense budget, Vladimir Putin is investing heavily in his.
Share this report if you believe the United States needs a more capable Commander-in-Chief.
You may also like to read:
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS
- BREAKING: ISIS Kills US Serviceman – Please Pray
- Obama Makes Bombshell Announcement – Nobody Saw This Coming
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Michelle Obama Whines That Her Life Is Harder Than Any Soldier’s