Catholic Tutor Who Had Sex With 15-Yr-Old Just Did the Unthinkable
December 17, 2014 12:39pm PST
Last month, 35-year-old Abigail Simon was found guilty of three counts of first-degree criminal sexual conduct and one count of accosting a child for immoral purposes, for a lurid affair she had with a 15-year-old student. The Catholic tutor has now rejected a plea deal, which would have meant spending just a few months behind bars. Consequently, she faces a maximum sentence of life in prison.
Simon’s defense team argued that her teenage lover was the aggressor and initiated the fling, which took place in the spring of 2013. However, the prosecution said she was the one who preyed upon an innocent virgin. MailOnline reports that the pair exchanged more than 1,000 text messages, many of them explicit.
Perhaps the most shocking aspect of this case is that Simon appears to fully believe that she is the victim. In the footage above, she is seen acting combative on the stand and incessantly asserting that she is the one who has been hurt by this whole debacle. Simon is the manifestation of everything that is wrong with society becoming more and more liberal: she acts only to satisfy herself in the moment, without thought to the repercussions her behavior might have for others. Share this report if you think she should be punished to the full extent of the law.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- BREAKING: Trump Accused Of RAPING 13 Year-Old Girl
- Hillary Clinton Has Been Trying To Hide This For 30 Years – Now It’s Come Back To Destroy Her Campaign
- Teenager Films Her Friend Being Raped – What She Does With The Footage Is Sickening…
- Ted Cruz Caught In Humiliating New Sex Scandal – Trump Will LOVE This