Michelle Obama: A Racist Asked Me to “Take Something Off a Shelf” at Target
December 17, 2014 11:49am PST
Barack Obama and his lovely wife are catching a lot of flack for an interview they did with People Magazine, in which their race-baiting reached new heights.
“I think people forget that we’ve lived in the White House for six years,” Michelle said. “Before that, Barack Obama was a black man that lived on the South Side of Chicago, who had his share of troubles catching cabs.”
For starters, everyone is painfully aware of where Barack and Michelle have been residing for the past six years. It’s us who have been footing the bill for their White House stay and all of the perks that come along with it. But Michelle’s pity party got even worse…
(Read More: Obama: Some Racist Mistook Me for a Waiter)
“I tell this story – I mean, even as the First Lady – during that wonderfully publicized trip I took to Target, not highly disguised, the only person who came up to me in the store was a woman who asked me to help her take something off a shelf. Because she didn’t see me as the First Lady, she saw me as someone who could help her. Those kinds of things happen in life. So it isn’t anything new.”
Apparently, asking for help is racist.
Share this report if you’re sick of Michelle Obama playing the race card!
H/T: The Blaze
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Loses It – Mouths Off In Humiliating Tirade
- What Barack and Michelle Obama Did Over The Weekend Will Make You SICK
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- Queen Rania Puts Michelle Obama To Shame With THIS
- Liberals Try To Shame Melania Trump By Spreading Photo Of Her In Thong