Obama: Some Racist Mistook Me for a Waiter
December 17, 2014 9:51am PST
In an interview with People Magazine, President Obama and the First Lady played the race card like it was going out of style.
“There’s no black male my age, who’s a professional, who hasn’t come out of a restaurant and is waiting for their car and somebody didn’t hand them their car keys,” Obama said.
“He was wearing a tuxedo at a black-tie dinner,” recounted Michelle of another experience, “and somebody asked him to get coffee.”
“The small irritations or indignities that we experience are nothing compared to what a previous generation experienced,” Obama added. “It’s one thing for me to be mistaken for a waiter at a gala. It’s another thing for my son to be mistaken for a robber and to be handcuffed, or worse, if he happens to be walking down the street and is dressed the way teenagers dress.”
Share this report if you think the Obamas’ race-baiting has gotten seriously out of hand.
You may also like to read:
- Donald Trump Shocks Supporters With Bombshell Admission – Will You Still Support Him?
- Michelle Obama Drops Sickening Bombshell About Barack’s Past
- Trump LIVID After Bombshell 1991 Footage Surfaces – This Could Change Everything
- Trump OBLITERATES Smug Liberal Anchor To His Face On Live TV
- Clinton Aide LOSES It During Interview – Drops Bombshell Nobody Saw Coming