Firefighters Stick it to Liberals Who Wanted Their Christmas Sign Removed
December 17, 2014 9:23am PST
There’s no time of year atheists hate more than December, the month when the holiday they loathe the most rolls around: Christmas.
To show their holiday spirt and make sure that “Christ” stays in Christmas, Utica Fire Department Station 4 placed a small sign in front of their station. It read “Happy Birthday Jesus We Love You.” Nice, harmless gesture, right? Not if you’re a card-carrying atheist liberal!
The Freedom From Religion Foundation (FFRF) sent a seething letter to the fire station, calling the sign an “illegal religious endorsement” and demanding that it be taken down. Perhaps they thought they were dealing with a group of pushovers. Not so.
“I was advised by the Thomas Law Center that we were well within our rights to display our Christmas sign,” stated Russell Brooks, the department chief. “In addition, they would support us.” This served to enrage the FFRF even more than the sign itself.
Wish these firefighters a Merry Christmas by sharing their awesome story!
H/T: Conservative Tribune
You may also like to read:
- Family Was Driving Down Highway When They Looked Up And Saw This Horrifying Sign
- BREAKING: Dolly Parton Issues Desperate Call For Prayers – She Needs Us NOW
- Kenny Rogers Gives ‘Offended’ Liberals the Middle Finger
- Parents Everywhere Are OUTRAGED About This Christmas Video
- US School Censors Bible Passage Recitation From Christmas Play