New Scientific Study Proves Cops Are Surprisingly Racist
December 16, 2014 6:30pm PST
With the turmoil in Ferguson (MO) the latest example, activists and many reporters would have us believe that police officers are prejudicially “trigger happy” when dealing with black suspects.
But a scientific study from Washington State University-Spokane suggests just the opposite. In truth, according to findings from the research team’s innovative experiments:
• Officers were less likely to erroneously shoot unarmed black suspects than they were unarmed whites — 25 times less likely, in fact
• And officers hesitated significantly longer before shooting armed suspects who were black, compared to armed subjects who were white or Hispanic
“In sum,” writes Dr. Lois James, a research assistant professor with the university’s Department of Criminal Justice and Criminology who headed the study, “this research found that participants displayed significant bias favoring Black suspects” in their shooting decisions.
This sort of blows the lid off recent “hands up don’t shoot” protests and even more so the “arms up shoot back” nuts in Ferguson. Political correctness has invaded even our law enforcement. And Dr. King rolls over in his grave, God rest his soul.
H/T: Weasel Zippers
You may also like to read:
- Race Baiting, Cop Hating Beyonce Gets DEVASTATING News… HAH!
- Entitled Topless Obama-Voter Punches Cop – Gets A BRUTAL Response
- BREAKING: Gunman On The Loose In THIS State After Shooting Two Police Officers
- BOOM: Police Take MASSIVE Stand Against Beyonce for Being Anti-Cop
- Donald Trump Drops Bombshell About ‘The View’ – This Could Get Them Cancelled