Student Requests Finals be Postponed for Michael Brown, Professor’s Response is Epic
December 16, 2014 10:37am PST
Della Kurzer-Zlotnick, a female student at Oberlin College in Ohio, was apparently quite shaken by the events surrounding the shooting of Michael Brown and the race riots which followed. So much so, that she wrote a self-absorbed, rambling letter to one of her professors, Michael Raney, demanding that her final exam be postponed.
Raney had a short and sweet response for the budding Democrat: No.
Share this report is you think Raney’s answer was perfect. This student’s insane request did not deserve anymore of his time or energy.
H/T: Conservative Tribune
You may also like to read:
- You Won’t Believe The Sickening Thing Subway Pedophile Jared Fogle Just Did In Jail…
- ‘Sexy’ Teacher Is Caught Having Sex With Her Students – What She Does Next…OMG!
- John Wayne’s Daughter Drops Bombshell About Trump – ‘My Dad Would Have Been…’
- Patriotic Coach Sends Obama Bombshell Letter About Islam, Then This Happened…
- Texas Just Gave ‘Offended’ Muslims the Middle Finger