Race Rioters Outraged After Martin Luther King Jr.’s Niece Says This
December 15, 2014 9:30pm PST
A video went viral this week of race rioters in New York City chanting, “What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want it? Now!” Martin Luther King’s niece, Dr. Alveda King, responded to this violent hate-speech during a Fox News appearance on Monday, and what she had to say may surprise you.
Instead of siding with the race-baiters, Dr. King reminded the protesters that violence is the opposite of what her legendary uncle wanted.
“Dead cops are not going to set anybody free,” she said. “My uncle would certainly encourage people to be peaceful. That’s just rabble-rousing.”
What do you think about Dr. King’s appearance? Sound off in the comments below!
H/T: The Blaze
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Just Got The Worst News Of Her Campaign – Democrats Are Panicking
- Black Students Cry Racism – Then Video Footage Reveals The Truth…
- Michelle Obama Tries To Attack US Marine – Gets A BRUTAL Response
- Donald Trump Supporter Defies Race-Baiters To Say THIS
- Mob JUMPS Girl For ‘Being White’ – What They Do Next Is Horrifying