Bill Cosby: I Hope the “Black Media” Will Forgive Me for Raping Women
December 15, 2014 11:47am PST
Bill Cosby is still refusing to comment directly on the rape allegations against him, however, he did speak to an African-American reporter this weekend, long enough to make quite a disconcerting statement.
“Let me say this,” Cosby told Stacy Brown. “I only expect the black media to uphold the standards of excellence in journalism, and when you do that, you have to go in with a neutral mind.”
One is left to wonder about Cosby’s reference to a “neutral mind,” considering he has done absolutely nothing to set the record straight or tell his own side of the story. It’s hard to remain “neutral” when you are constantly presented with the same version of events from over one dozen victims.
Even if Cosby has been tight-lipped at the behest of his lawyers, his appeal to the “black media” seems to be an attempt to grasp whatever leverage he has left in this debacle. As if to say, “Hey, man, we’re both black, so do a brother a solid here.”
Do you think this latest statement makes Cosby look guilty? Share this report if you want to know what really happened to the numerous women who allege they were raped by him.
(Read More: Bill Cosby Tries to Rape Taylor Swift)
You may also like to read:
- Clinton Rape Victim Comes Forward With MAJOR Accusation – This Could Destroy Hillary
- Clinton Rape Victim Breaks Her Silence – Reveals Something That Could Destroy Hillary Forever
- Thug Tries To Rape Woman On Camera, Then Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Damning Footage Surfaces Of Trump After He’s Accused Of Rape – This Is NOT Good
- BREAKING: Trump Accused Of RAPING 13 Year-Old Girl