Fox Reporter Suspended For Saying This About Eric Garner
December 15, 2014 10:46am PST
A Fox reporter is in hot water this week after she made a controversial joke about Eric Garner.
Erika Reidt is a reporter for Fox Sports Deportes, which is Fox’s Spanish language network. She got herself in trouble over the weekend, when she allegedly made her Facebook status, “I can breathe because I obey the law.”
Liberals everywhere were outraged by the status, and Reidt was promptly suspended by Fox. The young woman is now claiming that she was hacked, and did not write the status at all.
“I want to clarify in regards to the comment about Eric Garner, my account was hacked & apparently that comment was posted without my conset [sic]” Reidt posted to her Twitter. “I am trying to investigate who posted this horrific comment. I was on a run when this comment was posted and realized that it was posted.”
“I was raised in the hood and know the struggles our minority communities go through. I pray we become the system and abolish all racism,” she added.
It’s a shame that Reidt had to apologize at all for simply exercising her freedom of speech. Sadly, this is the PC world we now live in…
What do you think of Reidt’s comments? Did she deserve to be suspended? Sound off in the comments below!
H/T: Conservative Tribune
You may also like to read:
- Spanish News Anchor Tries To Attack Trump During Commencement Speech – Gets Booed Offstage
- Beloved Fox News Reporter Suffers Terrifying Health Scare – Please Pray
- BREAKING: Megyn Kelly Drops Bombshell About Leaving Fox News
- Obama Didn’t Want Anyone To See This Footage – See It Before It’s Deleted
- BREAKING: Fox News Host Pleads GUILTY To Major Crime – Faces 40 Years In Prison