You Won’t Believe What Obama Just Said About The Muslim Brotherhood
December 13, 2014 3:52pm PST
The Muslim Brotherhood is a well known terrorist front group that has been responsible for widespread chaos and violence all over the world in the name of Islam, and one of their major supporters happens to reside in the White House…
Earlier this month, the Obama administration rejected a petition that called upon the president to designate the Muslim Brotherhood a Foreign Terrorist Organization. The petition was posted in July of 2013, and garnered the 100,000 signatures that required a response in under 30 days. None of this mattered to Obama, who ignored the petition for 15 months. When he finally did address it on December 1, what he said was shocking.
“We have not seen credible evidence that the Muslim Brotherhood has renounced its decades-long commitment to non-violence,” the administration wrote in response to the petition. “The United States does not condone political violence of any kind and we continue to press actors of all viewpoints to peacefully engage in the political process,” it added. “The United States is committed to thwarting terrorist groups that pose a threat to U.S. interests and those of our partners”
If this isn’t proof that Obama is a radical Muslim, I don’t know what is…
What do you think about this? Sound off in the comments below!
H/T: Conservative Tribune
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Here’s What Obama Is Trying To Hide About His Hiroshima Visit…
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide