Major NYC Union Suing Obama
December 12, 2014 4:53pm PST
Obama is named as the defendant in a lawsuit brought by a major New York City union, which is alleging that Obamacare will bankrupt their healthcare fund. The Correction Officers Benevolent Association (COBA), a police union, claims the Affordable Care Act has caused their healthcare costs to skyrocket. After supporting Obama for years, they want nothing to do with his hated healthcare reform.
Appearing on FOX News’ The Real Story with Gretchen Carlson, COBA President Norman Seabrook said Obama’s healthcare reform would eventually bankrupt the entire city of New York. “You say, that you, as a union, will go broke,” Carlson questioned. “Absolutely,” answered Seabrook. “There are other unions in the city that have already went broke under Obamacare.”
(Read More: Creed Singer Threatens to Kill Obama)
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Race Baiting, Cop Hating Beyonce Gets DEVASTATING News… HAH!
- Obama-Voting Woman Tries To Run Down Two Police Officers – Watch What Happens Next
- Obama Makes Major Move To Grab Your Guns Before Leaving Office
- Loudmouth Thug Rappers Attack Police Officers, Then Get A NASTY Surprise