Obama’s Ex: President Dumped Me Because I’m White
December 12, 2014 1:09pm PST
Two women who dated Barack Obama in the 1980s have collaborated on a book which offers a rare glimpse at who the President was as a young man.
Genevieve Cook dated Obama in college and was his more serious relationship of the two documented in Barack Obama The Story. The pair met at a Christmas party shortly after Obama graduated from Columbia at the age of 22.
Obama and Cook dated for 18 months, during which time the author kept a journal. Passages from it are featured in the book. Just like many Americans, Cook felt she never really knew Obama, saying he would “filter everything.”
After living together for a short time in New York, the couple broke up. Shockingly, Cook admits in Barack Obama The Story that the relationship did not work out because Obama “really want[ed]” to be with “a black woman.”
Are you surprised to hear this background on Obama? Sound off in the comments section!
(Read More: Obama Reveals How He REALLY Spends Most Of His Time)
You may also like to read:
- Barack Obama’s Ex-Girlfriend Breaks Her Silence – Drops Bombshell About President
- Blonde Catches Thugs Bullying Her Boyfriend – Watch What She Does Next
- He Was Suspicious Of His Girlfriend, So He Set Up A Hidden Camera – What He Captured Next Is Horrifying
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS