Michelle Obama Trying to Shut Down Chick-fil-A
December 11, 2014 4:12pm PST
While her own children dine on lavish, hearty meals at their upscale private school in Washington, D.C., Michelle Obama has placed stringent guidelines on exactly what gets put in the mouths of the rest of America’s children. One such guideline requires all lunchroom entrees to be 90 calories or under. Because of this, public schools across the country are being forced to scrub one of their best-selling menu items.
A school district in South Carolina is among others who will not be able to sell Chick-fil-A sandwiches anymore, much to the dismay of parents and students alike. American Overlook reports that the sandwiches sell far better than the lunch items inspired by Michelle Obama, and profits contribute to extra-curricular activities for underprivileged and special needs students.
“They don’t meet the standards,” Socastee High School Principal Paul Browning told a local news affiliate. “We’re struggling with it. The Chick-fil-A profits went directly to the field trips. We’ve got to raise some money, but we will figure something out.”
Michelle Obama, crushing the dreams of children one chicken sandwich at a time!
(Read More: Obama Calls Malia “Chubby,” Michelle Institutes Diet)
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Loses It – Mouths Off In Humiliating Tirade
- What Barack and Michelle Obama Did Over The Weekend Will Make You SICK
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- Queen Rania Puts Michelle Obama To Shame With THIS
- Liberals Try To Shame Melania Trump By Spreading Photo Of Her In Thong