BREAKING: Obama Calls Emergency Conference Call With All Federal Agencies To Prepare For This
December 11, 2014 3:31pm PST
The White House called all federal agencies into an emergency conference call on Thursday to prepare them for a possible government shutdown.
The call involved reviewing protocol for a possible government shutdown, which will most likely happen if congress does not pass funding legislation by midnight.
A call much like this one happened on December 4, but according to insiders, the Obama administration does not anticipate a shutdown to occur on Friday. This is because lawmakers are still trying to round up support for the spending bill, but should the talks falter, a partial shutdown will most likely occur at midnight.
What do you think about the prospect of another shutdown? Sound off in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- BREAKING: Hillary’s Darkest Secret Leaks – This Could Put Her In Jail
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS
- Obama Makes Bombshell Admission – This Could Get Him Impeached
- Obama’s ‘Refugees’ Pull Up To Woman At KFC – What They Do Next Left Her Near Death