Undercover Cops Outed by Race Rioters, Then This Happens
December 11, 2014 2:34pm PST
When a pair of undercover cops were outed by race rioters in Oakland, California, they had to move fast. The men, dressed as civilians wearing bandanas over their faces, were called out by the activists who came out to protest in solidarity with Michael Brown and Eric Garner. “Hey, they’re undercover, they’re cops!” shouted a person in the crowd. Immediately, a local, who only identified himself as Dylan, pulled off one of the officer’s bandanas.
— Complex (@ComplexMag) December 11, 2014
KTVU revealed what happened next:
The two policemen started to walk away, but the protesters persisted, screaming at the two undercover cops. One of the officers pushed a protester aside. The man responded by pushing back and then the officer tackled him to the ground, handcuffing him. The crowd, incensed, began to gather around them. The second officer pulled out his gun and pointed it at the crowd. More officers quickly arrived and dispersed the crowd.
— Xeni Jardin (@xeni) December 11, 2014
Oakland police Lt. Chris Bolton specified that the officers were from an “outside agency,” leading to further confusion. One reporter spoke to a witness who alleged they were inciting the crowd to commit crimes.
You may also like to read:
- Race Baiting, Cop Hating Beyonce Gets DEVASTATING News… HAH!
- Entitled Topless Obama-Voter Punches Cop – Gets A BRUTAL Response
- BREAKING: Gunman On The Loose In THIS State After Shooting Two Police Officers
- BOOM: Police Take MASSIVE Stand Against Beyonce for Being Anti-Cop
- BREAKING: Shots Fired On Chicago Police – Three Officers Down