Fox News Reporter Tries to Correct O’Reilly, He Totally Loses it
December 11, 2014 8:29am PST
Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly has been one of the defenders of the Senate Intelligence Committee’s report on enhanced interrogation. The controversial findings have been dubbed the “torture report” and harshly criticized by the liberal mainstream media, however, O’Reilly has publicly stated that he thinks the CIA did what needed to be done given the situation.
On Wednesday, O’Reilly spoke to James Rosen, Fox’s Chief Washington Correspondent, about potential fallout from the report. Rosen tried to “caution” O’Reilly against using the term “torture report,” saying it would “validate the body of conclusions.” But O’Reilly is not someone who takes advice from his colleagues well. The veteran anchor immediately cut Rosen off, saying, “Don’t be a pinhead, Rosen, everybody knows what I’m talking about.”
Who was the real pinhead in this situation? Sound off in the comments section!
(Read More: Fox News Anchor Facing Ten Years In Jail For This)
You may also like to read:
- Obama Didn’t Want Anyone To See This Footage – See It Before It’s Deleted
- Fox News LEAKS Trump’s Running Mate – Viewers Stunned
- Barack Obama Caught In Major Lie On Live TV – Watch Him Panic
- Fox News Host Greta Van Susteren Makes Devastating Announcement – She Needs Our Prayers
- Megyn Kelly Drops Bombshell About Her Contract With Fox – This Could Change Everything