Walgreens Slams Christianity In A Major Way
December 11, 2014 7:51am PST
A California woman was doing her Christmas shopping at Walgreens this week when she made a disturbing discovery.
The woman was appalled to find that the store was selling Christmas paper with swastikas on it. The highly questionable pattern on the paper appears to include a swastika going through it.
Outraged, the woman, who is named Cheryl Shapiro, alerted store employees of the Nazi symbol. She warned them that she was prepared to pursue the crusade to get this wrapping paper off their shelves at the highest level if she has to.
“I told them I wanted this taken off the shelves immediately – not just your store, but national,” Shapiro told reporters. “I was really putting my foot down because I was appalled by this.”
An investigation revealed that the wrapping paper in question is available all over the Los Angeles area. Shapiro made a point of saying that she was not the first person to notice the offensive wrapping paper, nor was she the first to complain.
Walgreens told the press that they are currently investigating the wrapping paper.
What do you think? Is this wrapping paper offensive, or does is this woman making a mountain out of a molehill? Sound off in the comments below!
H/T: Conservative Tribune
You may also like to read:
- Hitler Thought Nobody Would Find Us – Look What Archaeologists Just Discovered
- Park Bench Removed Because It Had Bible Verses on It… But What Happened Next? WOW
- ‘Duck Dynasty’s’ Korie Robertson Slams Obama – America Has ‘Turned Away From God’
- Bombshell Reports Reveal Hitler Had An Atomic Weapon
- Politician Fights To Save Ten Commandments Monument In Wake of Supreme Court Ruling