Obama Makes Up Bible Verse to Justify Lawlessness
December 10, 2014 1:09pm PST
On Tuesday, Obama was in Nashville, fervently defending his completely unconstitutional executive amnesty. That’s bad enough on its own, but when you hear what he did in an attempt to justify his lawlessness, you might experience the biggest facepalm moment of your life.
“I think the good book says don’t throw stones in glass houses,” Obama said, apparently taking license to re-write the Bible.
The Daily Caller reported:
This is a new level of dishonest narcissism, even for Obama: Shut up and let him do whatever he wants, because God said so. Or, okay, maybe God didn’t really say so. But still. Shut up.
I must have missed the lesson in Sunday School when they covered this figure of speech…
(Read More: Obama Booed By Stadium Of Patriotic Americans)
You may also like to read:
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS
- Obama Makes Bombshell Admission – This Could Get Him Impeached
- Obama-Voting Welfare Queen LOSES IT After Seeing THIS Sign At Store
- BREAKING: Obama Launches New Executive Action – This Is His Worst One Yet