Obamacare Architect Gets Grilled By Congress
December 9, 2014 2:49pm PST
Jonathan Gruber testified before the House Oversight Committee today, and the politicians grilled the Obamacare architect to within an inch of his life.
Gruber repeatedly swore that he was not a political advisor to Obama, despite the fact that he was paid over four million dollars by the government and advised the president on the Affordable Care Act.
Finally, Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC) had had enough. He approached Gruber and asked him the hard-hitting questions that were on everyone’s minds:
“The pervasiveness of your quotes is so much that it has to be more than that. It has to be more than an episodic mistake that you made… What did you mean when you said you wish that you had been able to be transparent, but you’d rather have the law than not?… Did you apologize because you said it or meant it?“
Check out the video above to see Gruber’s response…It may surprise you.
What are your thoughts on Gruber’s testimony? Sound off in the comments below!
H/T: The Gateway Pundit
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Barack Obama’s Ex-Girlfriend Breaks Her Silence – Drops Bombshell About President
- Top Hillary Aide BEGS Judge To Not Let This Recording Go Public – This Could Destroy Clinton Campaign
- Obama Makes Major Move To Grab Your Guns Before Leaving Office
- Hillary Clinton Tries To Attack Donald Trump – Gets A BRUTAL Response