Eric Garner’s Widow Slams Al Sharpton: His Death Wasn’t “A Black and White Thing”
December 8, 2014 11:18am PST
The death of Eric Garner at the hands of the NYPD made national headlines and stoked the flames of racial unrest in conjunction with the fatal shooting of Michael Brown. Race-baiters like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson used Garner’s death as ammunition for their incessant claims of discrimination.
Unfortunately for the progressive left, who seek to keep minority communities under their thumb by constantly playing the race card, the one person who could single-handedly unravel their false narrative has stepped forward and done so.
Esaw Snipes, Garner’s widow, told NBC’s Meet the Press that her late husband’s death was not “a black and white thing.” Though she maintained that he was “murdered unjustly,” she said skin color had nothing to do with it.
Snipes was seated directly next to Sharpton during her interview, who looked notably uneasy when she made the admission that Garner’s death was not racially motivated.
H/T: Gateway Pundit
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Just Got The Worst News Of Her Campaign – Democrats Are Panicking
- Black Students Cry Racism – Then Video Footage Reveals The Truth…
- Al Sharpton Gets The Worst News Of His Life – May Go To Prison
- Michelle Obama Tries To Attack US Marine – Gets A BRUTAL Response
- What Ted Cruz Was Just Caught Doing On Camera Will Make You SICK