You Won’t Believe What Pope Francis Just Did In A Mosque…
December 8, 2014 10:52am PST
During his recent trip to Turkey, Pope Francis was caught doing something in a mosque that has left Christians everywhere shocked and appalled.
While visiting Istanbul, the pope stopped by one of the city’s most famous mosques and prayed facing Mecca. Praying alongside the pope was the Grand Mufti of Istanbul, Rahmi Yuran.
The Vatican tried to put a positive spin on the situation, calling it a moment of “silent adoration” and urging Catholics and Muslims to go beyond praying to God, and instead to “adore” him.
Afterwards, the pope visited the Haghia Sofia monument, which was originally a church that then became a mosque, and now serves as a museum. While he was there, Muslims played their call to prayer, disrespecting Christianity even further.
The Muslim call to prayer involves praising Allah as the almighty God, a statement that directly contradicts the Catholic belief that their God is the one and only.
What do you think about the pope’s scandalous visit to Turkey? Sound off in the comments below!
H/T: Conservative Tribune
You may also like to read:
- You Won’t Believe What’s Down the Street From Obama’s New Mansion…This Proves He’s A Muslim
- BREAKING: Possible Bomb Found Onboard Plane Carrying 134 People – It’s Happening
- What Obama Just Spent $21 Million Of Our Tax Dollars On Will Make You SICK
- Kenya Turns On Obama – Drops Bombshell On Him He Never Saw Coming
- Muslim Pervert Grops Woman On Bus – Then Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call