Top Marine General Risks Career to Say This About Obama
December 8, 2014 10:19am PST
Marine Corp General James Amos risked his career by doing something virtually unheard of within the top ranks of the military – he spoke out against the Obama Administration at a Brookings Institute event in June.
“I find it hard to believe,” Amos said, “knowing how Iraq looked when we left in 2010 … when the last U.S. forces left, that we would be in the position we’re in today in Iraq had we had the right forces, the right leadership, the right mentoring, the right government, courage…”
What makes Amos’ statement such a huge bombshell, is the fact that he is the top Marine in the country – the Commandant of the Marine Corp.
Retired Lt. Col. Oliver North told Fox News’ Megyn Kelly that what Amos said was “very important.” North believes Amos made his statement intentionally, because he “realizes that the finest military that’s ever existed on this earth is being systematically dismantled” by Obama. “We won’t be able to protect our citizens or our interests around the globe,” added North.
Amos went on to retire in October. Share this article to support him for his courageous actions.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: ISIS Launches Deadly Terrorist Attack – At Least 63 Dead
- BREAKING: Trump Gets The Best News Of His Campaign – Hillary Is FURIOUS About This
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS
- Obama Makes Bombshell Admission – This Could Get Him Impeached