Dem Congressman Calls For investigation Of Garner Grand Jury
December 4, 2014 12:01pm PST
The race-baiters have now moved from Ferguson to New York after a grand jury there decided not to indict the cop who caused the death of Eric Garner.
Now, Democrat congressman Charles Rangel is calling for an investigation into this grand jury to find out what went “wrong.”
“We are involved whether you talk about Department of Justice or what happened in Staten Island with a search for the truth. If we were just to look at this and see a half dozen people in uniform, surrounding a person of color, saying ‘please don’t kill me, I can’t breathe,’ then they go into a room, a grand jury room and say that nobody did anything wrong, this just is shocking thing to happen. So we’re going to find out what happened in that room.”
Do you think the Garner grand jury should be investigated? Is this even legal? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!
H/T: Weasel Zippers
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Caught In Major Lie – This Could Destroy Her
- Obama Caught Doing The Unthinkable On Camera
- FBI Gives Hillary Some Devastating News – This Could Be It For Her
- BREAKING: Hillary’s Campaign Could Be Over After THIS Leaks… She’s Panicking
- BREAKING: Clinton Investigator Breaks His Silence – Reveals Hillary’s Darkest Secret…