Mike Brown’s Mother Is Confronted About Her Husband Inciting Riots
December 4, 2014 9:41am PST
During a recent appearance on the Today show, Michael Brown’s mother Lesley McSpadden was confronted with accusations of her husband inciting riots in Ferguson, and her reaction was ridiculous.
After viewing footage of husband Louis Head urging rioters to “burn this b*tch down,” McSpadden was asked what she had to say about his actions.
“That he was just emotional,” McFadden replied. “I don’t feel that he stirred the crowd, the crowd was already stirred. It’s been stirring since Aug. 9. I hold, um, I wouldn’t hold him accountable for that. That comes from a higher power, elected official. And it’s called the governor.
“That stirred the pot. That had everyone on edge. That had everyone in an uproar,” she added. “And had the city on edge basically since Aug. 9.”
So…it was the Governor’s fault that your husband behaved like a violent, classless thug? I don’t think so, Lesley…
What do you think of Lesley McSpadden’s explanation? Let us know in the comments below!
H/T: Conservative Tribune
You may also like to read:
- Mother And Son Caught Having SEX – They’re In Love
- Senior Donald Trump Advisor Drops Bombshell On Live TV – Nobody Saw This Coming
- Mom ‘Addicted’ to Breastfeeding Child Who’s Too Old; Says She’s Jealous of Real Milk
- Liberal Idiot Confronts Trump – Gets A BRUTAL Response
- What This Gorgeous Teen Did To Her Mom For ISIS Is Horrifying