Democrats Make Bogus “Hands Up, Don’t Shoot” Gesture on House Floor
December 2, 2014 10:31am PST
On Monday, President Obama met with Al Sharpton and other race-baiting civil rights leaders at the White House. Meanwhile, Michael Brown protesters continued their efforts to wreak havoc on inner cities nationwide. For their part, Democratic lawmakers joined in the fun on the House floor.
Even though several witnesses and three autopsies confirmed that Michael Brown DID NOT have his hands raised in surrender when he was shot, a few Democratic boneheads decided that it was appropriate to make the “Hands Up, Don’t Shoot” gesture before the House of Representatives.
“Hands up, don’t shoot. It’s a rallying cry of people all across America who are fed up with police violence,” Rep. Hakeem Jeffries (D-N.Y.) said as he took the floor. “In community, after community, after community, fed up with police violence in Ferguson, in Brooklyn, in Cleveland, in Oakland, in cities and counties and rural communities all across America.”
These elected officials apparently do not care one iota about the facts surrounding the Michael Brown shooting. Share this article to expose these Democrats for the hacks they truly are.
H/T: Gateway Pundit
You may also like to read:
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- US House Preparing To Vote On Impeachment – White House Panicking
- Hillary Clinton Gets Some Very Bad News – This Could Cost Her The Election
- BREAKING: House Turns On Obama With BRUTAL Unanimous Vote
- Hillary Gets The Worst News Of Her Life – Something Is Coming That Will DESTROY Her Campaign