Family of Michael Brown On the Hook for Fraud
November 28, 2014 1:00pm PST
An autopsy assistant brought on by the family of Michael Brown has been exposed as a fraud. Sean Parcells examined Michael Brown’s body alongside Dr. Michael Baden after the fatal shooting, but now his reputation has come into question.
A deputy from the Holt County Sheriff’s Office in Missouri has called Parcells a “very good con artist.” He performed an autopsy without a doctor present, and now the law enforcement officer is unable to move forward with a manslaughter case.
Additionally, Parcells never performed an autopsy he committed to, leaving the dead body for so long that it became covered with maggots.
The chief medical examiner for St. Louis County believes that no one has gone after Parcells despite his lengthy history of fraud, because prosecutors may have tried cases using evidence he provided which they do not want overturned.
Why do you think the family of Michael Brown commissioned the likes of Sean Parcells? Give us your take in the comments section!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Fox News Host Pleads GUILTY To Major Crime – Faces 40 Years In Prison
- Trump Hit With Massive Lawsuit – This Isn’t Good
- BREAKING: Investigation Is Launched Into Obama’s Social Security Number
- Here’s How Scalia Actually Died – ‘It Wasn’t A Heart Attack’
- BREAKING: Fox News Contributor Arrested – Facing 35 Years In Jail