Michael Brown’s Step-Father May Face Charges For This
November 28, 2014 9:43am PST
Michael Brown’s step father Louis Head could be in serious trouble today after the Missouri Lt. Governor said he should be arrested and charged with inciting a riot.
Lt. Governor Peter Kinder said this after a video of Head screaming “burn this b*tch down” to an angry Ferguson crowd went viral this week.
The clip was played during Kinder’s recent appearance on The Laura Ingraham Show, and the host asked what his reaction was.
“That he should be arrested and charged with inciting to riot,” Kinder responded.
Head’s arrest would come as a major blow to Brown’s family, as he serves as a patriarchal figure to them all.
Do you think Louis Head deserves to face charges? Let us know in the comments below!
H/T: Conservative Tribune
You may also like to read:
- ‘Sexy’ Teacher Is Caught Having Sex With Her Students – What She Does Next…OMG!
- 3 Year-Old Boy Claims Man Talks To Him Every Night – What His Parents Then Find Is Horrifying
- Senior Donald Trump Advisor Drops Bombshell On Live TV – Nobody Saw This Coming
- What Miley Just Showed The World On Live TV Will Leave You Speechless
- Her Dog Was Acting Odd Around The Babysitter, So She Set Up A Camera – What Happened Next…OMG!