Michael Brown Vigil Gives White People These Racist Rules
November 28, 2014 7:55am PST
Race rioters love nothing more than accusing people of racism, but in reality they are the ones who are really guilty of the practice.
They proved this once again at a Michael Brown vigil in Toronto, where protesters handed out a list of rules to all the white people attending.
These rules included “don’t take up space” and “don’t speak to the media.”
In fact, the only time the protesters want whites to speak at all is if police arrive, in which case they expect the whites to step in and defend the blacks because cops are “least likely to arrest” white people.
How very open-minded of them…
What do you think of these racist rules? Sound off in the comments below!
H/T: Daily Mail
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Just Got The Worst News Of Her Campaign – Democrats Are Panicking
- Black Students Cry Racism – Then Video Footage Reveals The Truth…
- Patriotic Sheriff ANNIHILATES Hillary Clinton For THIS
- Donald Trump Gets Shocking Endorsement – Nobody Saw This Coming
- Hillary Releases Vile Anti-Trump Ad, But It Just Backfired In a BIG Way