Michael Brown’s Family Offers Sickening Thanksgiving Tribute
November 28, 2014 6:49am PST
In the months since Michael Brown was killed, his family has proven that they love nothing more than getting the attention of the media in anyway they can.
They used their son’s memory for their own benefit once again yesterday by releasing a dramatic photo of their Thanksgiving table, which featured an empty seat for Michael. The seat had a T-shirt with the teen’s picture on it, as his family solemnly sat around a table filled with food.
The picture tugged at the heartstrings of rioters everywhere, and a movement quickly began. Soon, twitter was filled with photos of other families setting an empty place for their deceased black sons at their Thanksgiving tables.
What do you think about this? Let us know in the comments below!
H/T: Daily Mail
You may also like to read:
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- You Won’t Believe What’s Down the Street From Obama’s New Mansion…This Proves He’s A Muslim
- BREAKING: Obama’s Announce Final Lavish Summer Vacation – You Won’t Believe How Much It’ll Cost Us…
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. Posts Heartbreaking Tribute To His Father
- Tragic Secret About Trump’s Past Leaks – He Needs Prayers