Michael Brown’s Family Church Torched By Protesters
November 26, 2014 9:48am PST
In an ironic twist, the church Michael Brown’s family attended was burned to the ground by Ferguson protesters on Monday night.
Despite the fact that the Flood Christian Church has a predominantly black congregation and is located three miles from Ferguson, it still could not escape the wrath of the vicious rioters.
Strangely enough, Pastor Carlton Lee blames white supremacists for the attack on his church. Lee told reporters that his church was targeted because he has been outspoken in saying that Darren Wilson should be arrested.
“I’m very vocal in regards to the Michael Brown case,” said Lee, who claims to have received 71 death threats.
“The police called me and told me the church was on fire,” Lee added. “I was in complete disbelief. I didn’t think anyone would set a church on fire.”
“I feel like one of my children has died. I put my blood, my sweat, my tears into this church, getting this church built from the ground up,” the pastor lamented. “To see that it was taken down in a few minutes is really heartbreaking.”
While Pastor Lee would like to believe it was evil white people who burned his church down, it was far more likely angry black protesters so riled up in the chaos that they did not realize which church they were burning.
Who do you think burned down this church? Let us know in the comments below!
H/T: Daily Mail
You may also like to read:
- You Won’t Believe What’s Down the Street From Obama’s New Mansion…This Proves He’s A Muslim
- BREAKING: Obama’s Announce Final Lavish Summer Vacation – You Won’t Believe How Much It’ll Cost Us…
- Tragic Secret About Trump’s Past Leaks – He Needs Prayers
- You Won’t Believe How Much Obamas’ Argentina Trip Cost American Taxpayers…
- Liberals Furious After Joel Osteen Says THIS About Hell