The Family of Michael Brown Just Got Some Extremely Bad News
November 26, 2014 9:34am PST
The family of Michael Brown may believe that the grand jury should have indicted officer Darren Wilson, but it looks as though they are in the minority. A new poll conducted on Today.com reveals that a whopping 78% of Americans believe the grand jury made the right decision. Of the 1,557,824 people who participated, 1,215,170 thought that Wilson was justified in fatally shooting Michael Brown on August 9.
Let us know what you think of these results in the comments section!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Just Got The Worst News Of Her Campaign – Democrats Are Panicking
- BREAKING: Trump Gets The Best News Of His Campaign – Hillary Is FURIOUS About This
- BREAKING: Trump Gets Some Bombshell News From California – This Changes Everything
- Hillary Clinton Gets The Worst News Of Her Campaign – She’s Done
- Donald Trump Gets The Best News Of His Campaign – This Changes Everything