Darren Wilson Makes Shocking Revelation About His Future
November 26, 2014 9:02am PST
Darren Wilson’s first television interview was full of bombshells, but perhaps the most shocking of all had nothing to do with the murder of Michael Brown…
During the interview with George Stephanopoulis, Wilson, 28, revealed that his new wife, 37 year-old Barbara Spradling, is already pregnant with the couple’s first child.
Wilson confirmed to the television host that he had just gotten married and that his wife was pregnant, adding that he and his wife, “just want to live a normal life.”
Wilson wouldn’t discuss whether or not he would resign from the police force, but he did say that being a cop was “the job of his life” and that his ultimate dream was to become a sergeant.
Finally, Stephanopoulis asked him point blank if he would return to the force, and Wilson said, “‘I’m not sure it’s possible. I mean, you think they would accept me? You think it’d be safe for me?’
What do you think Wilson should do with his life now? Let us know in the comments below!
H/T: Daily Mail
You may also like to read:
- Hoodlum Tries To Rob Bank – Doesn’t Realize Off-Duty Cop Is Right Behind Him…
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In Texas
- Donald Trump Shocks Supporters With Bombshell Admission – Will You Still Support Him?
- Trump LIVID After Bombshell 1991 Footage Surfaces – This Could Change Everything
- BREAKING: Gunman On The Loose In THIS State After Shooting Two Police Officers