Scumbag Burns Veterans’ Graves, Then This Happens
November 25, 2014 2:01pm PST
Bensalem, Pennsylvania, police have arrested a disrespectful thug responsible for desecrating the graves of veterans. Anthony Carter has denied any involvement, however, police say that they have “solid” DNA evidence which links him to the crime scene. The 29-year-old is on the hook for vandalizing graves on five separate occasions, at two local cemeteries.
Carter allegedly removed American flags used to mark the graves of veterans and set them on fire. He also burned headstones. “Why this knucklehead would decide to damage gravestones and markers and burn American flags, I have no idea,” said Fred Harran, the Bensalem Public Safety Director.
Fittingly, Carter was arrested on Veterans Day on charges of arson and institutional vandalism. Let us know what you think of this thug in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Warrant For Kim Kardashian’s Arrest
- Obama Makes Horrifying Move Against American Veterans